Howard Gobioff

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:00:48 EDT 2008

The DJs for Ceremony on Saturday have graciously allowed us to gather there
in honor of Howard that evening.  While he was in Pittsburgh, Ceremony was
his favorite place to go and dance, and it seems appropriate that we
remembering him with music and dance.  I will also be bringing a board and
pushpins for sticking memories of Howard onto: If you knew him, please bring
a picture or a memory written on some paper to stick to the board.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Wandi Bruine de Bruin <wandi at cmu.edu>
wrote:

> Everyone,
> I am very sorry to have to forward this very sad news about Howard today.
> Wandi

gwen.
gamergothgeek