March 29th: DJ Hates You at Ceremony

Wandi Bruine de Bruin wandi at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 26 08:28:49 EDT 2008

Everyone,

On Thursdays, DJ Hates You of Belvedere's 80s night has been hurting geezergoths and hipsterkids alike -- by making them dance too much!

This Saturday March 29th, DJ Hates You will honor us with a guest appearance at Ceremony. See below.

Wandi

PS Sorry to send a sad and a happy message on one day, after such a long silence. I am actually not on the goth list -- so email me directly if you need to get in touch with me.

*** Original MySpace post by DJ Hates You ***

Saturday march 29th
I, Dj Hatesyou will be guest DJing Pegasus’ weekly evening of dark dancing with DJ Mass Hysteria

18+/21 to drink
$4

be prepared for an evening of Goth, Industrial, EBM, Electro, Van Morrison, Dark Wave and other ghoulish delights to tickle your morbid hip shaking sensibilities

mwa-ha-ha-ha

DJ Hatesyou ..