As the Goth turns..

j. eric townsend jet at flatline.net
Thu Nov 6 11:18:33 EST 2008

gwen wrote:
>    ..in the 1980s, we were worried about something that would affect us.
>    That would kill us.
>    At any time.
>     With little or no warning.

Yeah, I was trying to explain MAD and Reagan and the 80s to some
20somethings the other day and they just didn't have a context for it.
  The worst thing terrorists could do is attack a city, and since
they're in Pittsburgh, they didn't seem too worried.

--
J. Eric "jet" Townsend, CMU Master of Tangible Interaction Design '09

design: www.allartburns.org; hacking: www.flatline.net;  HF: KG6ZVQ
PGP: 0xD0D8C2E8 AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5 F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8