My intro to the group

lkiddey lkiddey at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 22:37:36 EDT 2008

Hello all.  I recently rejoined the group after being away for almost 10 years.  Some of you may remember me from my Goth/Industrial music video show called, "Dark Tower" that used to air on Pittsburgh Public Access from 1997 to 1998.  Some may remember me as the thin skinned easily upset baby that I once was.  Back then, I ruined some great friendships and hurt a lot of people.  Between the drugs, not taking my meds for depression and a number of other factors, I was not a pleasant person to be around.

Well fellow Rivet Heads, I'm back and much better.  I'm still in Ohio and have not been to Pittsburgh since 2000.  This is strange as I only live 1 1/2 hours away.  I work for Cabela's in Wheeling, WV and also videotape hunting videos.  I recently decided to go back to school and am now in school for business management.  I am currently carrying a 4.0, but I'm sure as things progress and it gets harder that my grades may go down slightly.  I hope not, but I have to keep a realistic look at things now.

I miss the scene, but I don't know if I could ever really get back into it the way I was before.  I just thought I would rejoin the list to see what people have been up to and see what has changed since I left Pittsburgh in '98.

I almost forgot to give my name.  It's Larry Kiddey.  I hope those that remember me and remember what a tool I was back in the day can forgive me and maye drop me a line or something.  Anyways, you can also contact me on myspace.com/imafagru

Regards
Larry Kiddey