My intro to the group

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Thu Oct 16 13:58:40 EDT 2008

Larry Kiddey! Nice to hear from you! Never saw your TV show (I never had
cable) but I certainly
remember your name.

Check out these shows coming up this weekend:
Freezepop Oct 17 @ Smalls
Imperative Reaction Oct 18 @ Pegasus (if you like industrial)
Wovenhand Oct 18 @ Club Cafe (if you like Nice Cave/Crime & the City
Solution type dark rock)

Plus these coming up later in the month:
Gothsicles Oct 26 @ Smiling Moose (not all ages unfortunately)
Autumn/Faded Sympathy (Masquerade 12) @ Pegasus Nov 1

and then there's the Elise's Playground fetish ball Oct 31 at Altar Bar.

And more stuff is coming in Nov, especially on Jim's Distortion
Productions end of things.
Plenty of activity to keep a dark denizen occupied - drive that 90 minutes!

-mt