THD - "evolution of our decay" album

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:43:26 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Jeremy <epistemology at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, the behavior surrounding Girl Talk is kind of interesting in
> that it's sort of a one-off experiment in the value of celebrity.

Andy Warhol (also a long-time Pittsburgher) would have loved Girl
Talk.  He also would have loved Paris Hilton, who was seen dancing on
stage at a Girl Talk Show.  I think he would have loved viral videos
on YouTube, too.

To bring this back to topic, the Warhol can also be a good resource,
if inconsistent.  I can't believe they brought French band Stereo
Total (and that I didn't know about the show until afterward).