THD - "evolution of our decay" album

Shawn Rudiman synthdrome at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:15:14 EDT 2008

i have to say that manny is a dedicated individual.  we've all had our
moments in every scene. ive been here 10 years now and manny has been doing
shows relentlessly bringing everything imaginable for pghs listening
displeasure/please. (depends on your view). point is, theres very few people
who have done the same.  i have much respect for him.

shawn rudiman