THD - "evolution of our decay" album

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Fri Oct 24 10:48:15 EDT 2008

Agreed, when I think of the most amazing shows I've been to in Pittsburgh, a huge percentage of them were booked by Manny. Sanctum. Z'ev. Christian Death. SunShine Blind. Sorrow. Heck, the show that I will eternally kick myself for missing was his doing (Death In June). And that's not even including some of the awesome non-Goth shows he's done.

-------------- Original message from John <anhedonia77 at comcast.net>: --------------