Girl Talk, THD, etc...

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:42:39 EDT 2008

I didn't say "subjective," I said "comparatively."  And you answered
yourself.  Elise/Distortion often announce months in advance, they
blanket places with full-color fliers (and Elise is putting ads in the
City Paper now)... I am usually sick of hearing about their show by
the time it comes up.  With you, you have to be paying attention,
that's all.  You don't need to be defensive.