Masquerade 12 This Saturday at Ceremony

Tara Tempalski taratempalski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:06:26 EDT 2008

Not sure how many people on this list would be interested...but I figured I
might as well pass along the info for the 12th Annual Masquerade Ball this
Saturday at Ceremony, albeit last minute.

--Tara

Masquerade 12 - Midnight Mayhem
Saturday November 1 2008

The Pegasus Lounge
818 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

w/ Special Guests:

Autumn (80s inspired goth rock from Minneapolis)
Faded Sympathy (sultry post punk from Columbus)
The Burning Path (gloomy glam rock from Pittsburgh)

Costume Contest at Midnight (cash prizes!)

18 to enter
21 to drink

$10 advance
$12 door

Venue Info:
Credit cards now accepted at bar
Smoking is permitted

Here is a brief schedule for the event:

8pm - Doors Open
8-9pm - Djs / Dancing
9pm-12am - Bands Play
12am - Costume Contest (cash prizes!)
12:30 - 2am - Djs / Dancing

Former Night Shift member Dj Imperium and Dj Mass Hysteria (me) plan to
deliver all the best spooky dance music you love to stomp and swirl to! We
hope to provide an outstanding experience and look forward to seeing you
there!

You can still get your advance tickets ($10) at Eide's, Paul's CDs, Dave's
Music Mine, Slacker, Wicked Discs and The Exchange Squirrel Hill!

Click the links for more band info...

Autumn:
http://www.myspace.com/autumn1994

Faded Sympathy:
http://www.myspace.com/fadedsympathy

The Burning Path:
http://www.myspace.com/theburningpath

Also...if you're interested in regular Ceremony updates and information
please check out...

Ceremony MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/ceremonypghofficial

Ceremony / Night Shift Livejournal:
http://community.livejournal.com/thenightshift/

Ceremony Facebook Group:
Members search for: Ceremony (Pittsburgh)