article about Funker Vogt

jdecay at att.net jdecay at att.net
Fri Apr 10 11:07:53 EDT 2009

I'm looking forward to this show - while I'm not the hugest Funker Vogt fan, they put on a good show last time, and it will be very exciting to see Rein[Forced] play after their hiatus. Boxed Warning are also a cool new band - haven't heard Interface, though.

Despite the end of Ceremony, it seems like our scene is doing pretty well for itself.

-------------- Original message from manny at garfieldartworks.com: --------------