Wed Feb 4: Noise Nacht / Fri Feb 6: Larkin Grimm (Young God)

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Tue Feb 3 15:15:48 EST 2009

Jordan forgot to mention that the show is now only $2.

So if you were not familiar with Trauma (featuring a member of Graveyards,
Ben Hall, whose
sudden death of a relatve in the family is preventing him from doing this
show),
then you may be interested in supporting local dark electronic music.

Jordan Decay, Trogpite, 8 Cylinder/Vasculator, Syne Lapse/Mind Tiger -
this should be a solid evening that will cost you nearly nothing - you can
even byob any leftover drinks from your fridge, it's a perfect midweek
event.

This Wed Feb 4 @ GA, 8 pm, all ages, see you there!

And the Larkin Grimm show is still scheduled entirely as planned. If
you're into apocalyptic folk type stuff you should not miss it. Only
Larkin's type of apocalyptic folk is maybe a little different
than the dark 'Europe as utopia' style. She most likely envisions a
neo-primitivist future where everyone abandons the cities and goes back to
living barefoot in the woods among the trees. :)

That's Fri Feb 6 @ GA, 10 pm, all ages, $6.

-mt