Hi!

Maggie Fero scigirl543 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:54:07 EDT 2009

I just joined this list, and the starter email suggested an introduction, so
here it is :D I´m not really sure what I should put in here...I always have
some sort of music on/with me, whether it´s actual music or just stuck in my
head. I despise wearing pants. Skirts are tolerable most of the time. I have
my right ear gauged, but not the left, because I did it myself and messed up
the left side, so I had to let it close and am restarting now. When I don´t
know what to say, but think I´m expected to say something, I give random
facts (in case you didn´t guess). I love languages, and have been said to
have "Linguistic ADD" because I tend to switch languages if I´m with people
I think will get what I´m saying. As previously stated, I have no idea what
this is supposed to be, so I apologize if it was totally off-topic. I´ll
gladly answer any questions of any sort (especially if there are things I
should have said but didn´t). So....yep, Hi!

- Maggie