A Hungry Lucy Question

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:32:27 EDT 2009

I don't think I'm that big of a Hungry Lucy fan, but I do have most of
their early CDs.  I don't have the compilation you're talking about,
but according to the Hungry Lucy homepage it is the "radio mix" of
"Fearful."

I don't think that version is available anywhere else.  I also think
the compilation came out before the album (the second album called
Glo) so maybe it was an earlier version or just a shortened version?