Adult & Erase Errata tonight 5/1/09 @ CMU

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Fri May 1 14:33:31 EDT 2009

In my haste to post about interesting events coming up, I forgot to
mention this one, which is actually happening tonight Fri May 1.

Some people probably remember how I relentlessly bugged the goth list
circa 2001 about how they should check out the new generation of electro
bands such as Detroit's Adult, and how they were better than listening to
thud-thud EBM and trance-techno futurepop. Someone was
so annoyed by my exhortations that they created the Manny Theiner Goth
List Post Generator.
Remember that?

Anyway, it's 2009, and Adult. are playing outside (in the Wiegand Gym if
it rains) for free on
the CMU campus by the side of the Fine Arts building tonight, circa 7:30
pm. Also on the show
are San Francisco's angular riotgrrl artpunks Erase Errata.

I did mention that it's free, right? So you have absolutely no excuse not
to check it out. (Unlike me, seeing as how I have an art opening at the
same time). See my preview on the show in the City Paper this week and
enjoy:

http://www.pittsburghcitypaper.ws/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A62563