Bunnymen / Warsaw Village Band

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:07:45 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:56 AM,  <manny at garfieldartworks.com> wrote:

> sorry, but that polite version doesn't take into consideration how
> disappointed I was that I widely promoted this show to a bunch of
> audiences who should have been directly interested, namely:

I can understand your disappointment but expressing that
disappointment to potential customers just seems self defeating.
However, we've had this conversation many times in the past. We just
have different views on how to go about attracting and retaining
customers. Regardless of my opinion, what you do seems to work well
enough.