Roll Call

Danielle Biconik daniellebiconik at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 16:55:37 EDT 2009

I'm still here - been around since I was jail bait 12+ years ago.  I think the first gothy show I went to was Gossamer and  Mindless Faith at the Beehive in the early autumn of 1997 - just turned 16 :)  From then on, I was in PGH about once or twice a month for G/I clubnights and shows (traveling from Indiana County). I lived in PGH at The Shady House in 2001-2002, then moved back to Indiana PA to finish up my undergrad. Had a radio show on Pitt's station in 2002 and IUP's station 2003 and 2004 I think.  Sang with a couple spooky projects.  I live in PGH again (since 6/2007). I don't go out much these days, but every once in a while, I'll go to a show (gonna see Diamanda next week!) or show up at a spooky music dj night. I think I should get out a little more, but I am turning a little bit reclusive and smoky places give me a headache and I really have to be in the mood to get dolled up.

But yeah. Present!

Danielle Biconik/Agape Lust/Whatever other spooky nickname I had when I was 17