Roll Call

Caped Avenger cpdavngr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:11:00 EDT 2009

Here...
I don't go out to the dance nights much anymore (except the occasional Super
Secret Dance Party), but I do try to get out to shows. I'll most likely be
at the upcoming Voltaire show.  And yes, I have been monitoring this list
for info about shows and other events...prolly since 1997 or so... :)

-Ralph(ie)