Roll Call

Ysobelle ysobelle at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 14:40:34 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 10:44 AM, jdecay at att.net wrote:

> With this list having the longest history of all the Pittsburgh Goth
> networking options, I'm curious who still is on here (or if it's
> just down to Manny, a handful of others, and me). If you all would
> indulge me in a roll call with a bit about yourselves, that would be
> most kind.
>
> As is only fair, I'll start.
>
> Jordan Harris (or Jordan Decay, if you prefer), once of Carmilla's
> Dress, but for a number of years the fellow behind the Jordan Decay
> spoken word / dark ambient project, and the mini-zine called The
> Burnt Library.

I'm still here, inexplicably. I joined about ten years ago, when I was
planning my move to Pgh for a year of grad school in Costume Design.
Seemed like a good idea at the time, wound up being a massive,
horrific coil of suck, broken hearts, and Lifetime movie fodder. I
used to go to Laga, but not even that very often. Left Pgh, moved home
to Philly, and opened my own business-- I now make custom corsets,
costumes, and specialty wedding gowns. I still identify as Goth, and
probably always will. Just not solely Goth.

Oh, and I still pause to think WWBD? when sucked into an online
flamefest, cos Brian's always been rather adept at keeping his head.

Nikki

www.MayFaireMoon.com