Roll Call

Randall Jay Harris metamer at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 7 18:03:42 EDT 2009

Still here.  Randall Harris (twin of Jordan), also once of Carmilla's
Dress.  Also did a handful of guest DJ spots in Pittsburgh and
elsewhere.  I don't live in Pittsburgh (just about 2 hours outside of
the city), so I don't get to go to clubs so much anymore.  But, I lurk
and pay attention to the discussions still going on here (as rare as
they may be).