Roll Call

CHAD or Lisa vequinoxmusic at msn.com
Thu Oct 8 05:54:33 EDT 2009

Hello from Portland! I still check in at times.....
Bio for the roll call:
Lisa Vequinox arrived in Pittsburgh in the fall of 1994. Former vocalist for Pittsburgh's Goth Industrial band, The Nine. Former band member of countless other musical acts that never left the practice studio. I am current co-lead on everything for the band Vequinox. Educational back ground in fashion and nursing. Countless years of formal musical training in various instruments and vocal music. I am a former vintage fashion/costume coordinator at Eons Fashion Antique of Shadyside. I am also a former slave of the evil corporation of U.P.M.C. I am married to Chad Vequinox. We now own a home in Portland, Oregon with our 2 cats as of late summer 2008.

I might as well add my evil twin to the list since we share this e-mail.

Chad Vequinox is from Southwestern PA. Chad is a talented instrumentalist and vocalist.  He is the former bass player for The Side Orders and Blue Sun. His educational background is in robotics and nursing. Chad is a former volunteer wildlife rehabilitator at the A.R.L. wildlife center. Chad is a former slave to corporations such as; West Penn Hospital and U.P.M.C. He is current co-lead everything in the band Vequinox. Chad is also the artist who does the "Crazy Cat Hair Art," that you might see around Pittsburgh. He donates most or all of the proceeds from his art work to animal charities.

Creed: What stereotype? Yeah I still enjoy wearing black. In the fashion of deathrock, punk, victorian, renaissance, medieval, lolita, and elegant gothic aristocrat. I am all that and more. I do spend a lot of time behind my computer, but do not fit the profile of being depressed or having social phobia! Chad and I are usually out attending events almost every week here in PDX such as; festivals, art shows, concerts, beer & wine tastings, antique shows, expo's, eating curry etc. We are friendly, and sometimes shy.
I enjoy to keeping up with old friends and what musical acts are coming into Pittsburgh. My current playlist features such acts as: Grouper, The Silent Section, Bat for Lashes, and White Lies. (Check 'em out when you get time)
I just saw The Horrors in Concert! They were great! Live, they come across a lot like The Chameleons.
That's about it!
Any other questions feel free to email me.
Thanks!
~Lisa
http://www.myspace.com/vequinox

visit us on the web!