Damn no Damned....

Miss Joi joi_d1vision at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 19:59:01 EDT 2009

As per the official website of The Damned:

News and features

For Immediate Release:   Tuesday October 20th, 2009

Due to circumstances beyond our control, THE DAMNED regret to announce the cancellation of all of their October / Halloween U.S tour dates.

As of today, the band’s U.S. Visas were still not approved, thus forcing the immediate cancellation of the entire tour.

We are devastated to be disappointing our fans in the U.S. who wished to see us on this tour, and sympathize with all those who have made travel arrangements and other commitments.

========

BOOOOO.