Roll call and more..

Danielle Biconik daniellebiconik at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 15:09:30 EDT 2009

I actually first heard Bat for Lashes about 2 years ago on WYEP - Trophy was on semi-regular rotation for a bit.  I also heard stuff from Fur & Gold on either WPTS or WRCT.  I don't listen to the regular radio as much now that I have a spot for a USB flash drive on my car stereo.  At home, I listen to my last.fm station or stream wait, wait! from NPR's website :)

-Danielle