Terror Firma Sky demos

Donald Anderson catslovetfs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 08:05:45 EDT 2010

I have some demos of some of my Terror Firma Sky material written between
1998 and 2010 up on the Bandcamp site. They are free to download, but keep
in mind they still are rough demos. In the fall I'll be using the
Kickstarter website to raise some funds so I can record a proper full
length. The full length is going to be more layered with guitars and some
extra electronics in the quieter parts. It will also feature some guest
musicians and vocalists that you may or may not have heard of and is
hopefully going to be mastered by one of my biggest musical influences. More
details will be announced as things become confirmed. In the meantime,
please check out the demos and if you like any them please share them with
other people. I need all the exposure I can get. Thanks!

Don Anderson
Terror Firma Sky

http://terrorfirmasky.bandcamp.com/track/they-all-want-something-demo-version