Burnt Library #19 Now Available

Jordan Harris jdecay at att.net
Tue Nov 23 12:55:42 EST 2010

The latest issue of the zine is now available at Slacker, The Beehive, Eides,
and Wicked Discs / FTB Ink. Features include a rundown of some of the local
news, cd reviews, reviews of the Sleepchamber Live at the Limelight DVD
re-release, and of the Illusion of Safety show at The Shop.

And now, if you'll indulge me in a small survey. If you do pick up the zine,
where do you normally do so?

Do you have any suggestions on other places to distribute it? I've had both
Paul's and The Big Idea Bookstore in Bloomfield suggested to me, and will be
acting on that shortly.

Thank you,