Terror Firma Sky album

Donald Anderson catslovetfs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:16:42 EDT 2010

I'm trying to get my album done by the end of the year. I'm using
Kickstarter to fund it. Basically if you want to preorder it for $15 this is
the best way to do it and it helps pay for the recording cost. There's also
some other cool things I'm offering on there if you want to pledge more.
Also below is a link to my Bandcamp site where's there's some rough demos of
stuff I've been working on. The actual recorded album stuff is going to be a
lot more layered with more live instrumentation. Please check it out.
Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/474802067/pittsburgh-industrial-artist-terror-firma-sky-fina

http://terrorfirmasky.bandcamp.com/track/forlorn-fakes-demo-version