We're back! Sorry for the downtime!

tmkf-listeners at listless.org tmkf-listeners at listless.org
Mon Mar 28 13:32:38 EST 2005

We're back on the air again, after being down for almost a week!

Sorry for the downtime, but we were having severe Internet
connectivity problems that took the various providers far longer
than it should have to straighten out.  This was our first major
downtime in over 2 years, let's hope it is our last!

Just a hint of things upcoming:  new music, more music, and quite
possibly a higher quality/bandwidth stream option!  We'll give you
the details once we get things to a more finalized state...