Sorry about the recent downtime, back up now though!

This Music Kills Fascists announcements for listeners tmkf-listeners at listless.org
Fri Feb 23 10:17:06 EST 2007

Sorry that the station has been down for almost all of the past 2
weeks!  We suffered a disk drive failure which should have been
easily recovered, but in the process of replacing the failed drive,
discovered another disk was close to failing.

This meant a mad scramble to make sure we had 100% reliable backups
of our entire music collection, and to replace the failed drives
and rebuild the drive array.  It then took several days to restore
the music from the backups and verify the intregrity of the
collection.

The good news is that everything was successful, and we're back up
and running now, so be sure to tune in again!

Also, we mentioned our new podcast last month, but with all the
drive and server issues, have fallen a bit behind on updating the
podcast.  Don't worry, new songs will be posted soon!  If you want
to check it out, see the web page for explanation:
http://www.nine.org/thismusickills/podcast.html