Reminder for the Attrition show in Pittsburgh on July 10th

Mordant Productions mordant at mordantproductions.com
Sun Jul 8 19:28:29 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that Attrition's 25th anniversary tour hits Pittsburgh
in two days. Stay cool and refreshed on the day of the show and get
your advance tickets by Tuesday July 10th at noon. Please forward this
to anyone you think would be interested. :>

Advance tickets are available at http://www.mordantproductions.com,
Joe Presley, Eide's, Slacker, Dave's Music Mine (Southside), Brave New
World, Turtle Island, and now at Hocus Pocus!

Below is all the details you could want (and maybe some you don't).

  Joe Presley
  Mordant Productions
http://www.mordantproductions.com
      http://www.myspace.com/mordantproductions

Join us for the once in a lifetime gala celebrating Attrition's 25th
Anniversary
tour in Pittsburgh on July 10, 2007. Check our website for more details!

***

Please join us for this once in a lifetime gala.

Pittsburgh's celebration of Attrition's 25th anniversary tour on
Tuesday July 10, 2007
with musical Guests:

Attrition
High Blue Star
Between the Waters
Nyarlathotep
Jordan Decay

The Masters of Ceremony are Jordan Decay and SPAZ

Plus the Upstage Nation djs, DJ E-Z Lou and DJ N8theSk8 will keep your
ears happy and
your legs moving with classic industrial, dark-80s, new wave and
alternative music. Check
out Upstage Nation at http://www.myspace.com/theupstagenation .

Dress to impress for our first ever CORSET contest! Check our website
for more details.
Door prizes will be given away throughout the evening. Prizes have
been donated by
Slacker, Eide's Entertainment, Dave's Music Mine, and others.

Keep an eye open for vendors offering various spooky goodies.