Seeking dark singer/performer to fill the role of 'Riff-Raff" in Rocky Horror Stage Show!

The Rage of the Stage Players rageofthestage at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 09:51:32 EDT 2008

Dark/alternative/gothic theatre company seeking talented male as soon as possible, to fill the twisted key role of Riff-Raff ASAP in The Rocky Horror Show stage musical, which will rehearse starting at the beginning of July, and go up the first three weekends in September. It will rehearse mainly in the South Hills, and perform on the South Side (at The Brew House). We are seeking a male between the ages of 18 to 30, who is between 5'11 to 6'3 in height, and has an athletic-to-muscular build. He must be able to sing. We encourage band singers who fit the description, as well as seasoned stage performers.

The show has been visually re-designed, and there isn't a weak role to be had, down to the very last Transylvanian. Riff-raff will prove to be especially different and fun--so don't be shy! If you're intrigued and into extensive costuming, make-up, and characterization, and like to play a villain, please contact the producer/director at rageofthestage at yahoo.com with inquiries and submissions of interest (headshots/physical stats/resumes), and to schedule an audition asap...however, be aware that it will include an acapella singing portion.

Please contact rageofthestage at yahoo.com for more information. Please note that we are a not-for-profit group and are accepting submissions from VOLUNTEERS only. Thank you. You may also view more about our group at www.myspace.com/rageofthestage.