german goth question

andrea wennesdae wennesdae at darksites.com
Mon Dec 1 11:14:22 EST 2003

I have noticed the bagpipe-like sounds too... Curious..
Unheilig are totally, without a doubt goth.. I dont know what subgenre of goth I would stick them into though.. Does anyone know where I might purchace some Unheilig? I have looked all over..

-wennesdae

--- "I am a gothic chipmunk" <elheme at telerama.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that a lot of bands such as anzwut etc use what sound like
bagpipes in their music.  I didn't think that bagpipe are cultrally used in
germany .. why are they used .. or are they not bagpipes?

Actually, are bands like Tanzwut Unheilig, Subway to Saly even considered
goth?

Rick

"Death resides in my toaster uvven".