I'm doing a broadcast

I am a gothic chipmunk elheme at telerama.com
Tue Dec 2 18:54:14 EST 2003

It's my new apartment and I've not done a broadcast here as of yet.

at 7:00 est, that's 12:00 gmt .. in a few minutes, I will be on the air.

What wil I be playing?

Well, a nice random mix.

You'll hear synth-pop from the eighies: Depeche moe, new order, vidimen z,
you'll hear some german goth: Unheilig, Tanzwut, Subway to Sally.  You'll
probally hear some brit psychedelic and who knows what else.

I'm moved but don't have the money for dsl, so this will be 24 kbps
Still no new sound card so no cross fade, voice over, all the lovely ad ons.

I hope you tune in, music is wonderful, and i love to share.
the addi is
http://ub3r1337.dhs.org:8000
Winamp, is the recommended player, but if you don't have it, and or don't
know how to open a stream, just copy and paste the above address
intointernet explorer.

If you'd like to contact me
email
elheme at telerama.com
msn
tds at pgh.net
aim
rclaypo
I hope you tune in and enjoy what you will hear.  Feedback is encuraged.

rickness