music video competition soon in PA

BlackCat blackcatbonifide at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 23:23:12 EST 2003

*appoligies to anyone who has already gotten this
email from myself*

hi peeps

if i havent seen you or mentioned before, the Great
Lakes Film Association, whom I work with, is now
adding a music video competition to their 2004 events.
I'm askign that if you or anyone you know may be
interested, please point them to this page online.
Also I need help spreading the word so if you know of
any normal weird art music gathering spots around that
wouldnt mind a flyer, please let me know.

http://www.greatlakesfilmfest.com/music_video_fest.htm

we're accepting a wide variety of music entries from
experimental to rock to goth to ...whatever is 'music'
to you. I hope to see many interesting entries from
pittsburgh bands, or at least some bizarre independent
projects.

thanks
any questions, feel free to contact me

bonnie