FRONT 242 - Geography [limited] in pre-order now (fwd)

B beep at telerama.com
Thu Dec 4 09:30:52 EST 2003

Usually, I don't forward news to the goth list here; I figure you all keep
up on music news in a way corresponding to how zealous you are.  This
Geography re-release is easy to miss, though, because Alfa Matrix is a
very under-appreciated label.

While I'm beating the old school drum, does anyone have any news about the
Nitzer Ebb box set?  I know there are supposed to be four CDs, and the
release is targeted for February-ish; but I have no other details, not
even a label.  (Mute's site doesn't mention it.)