german goth question

LstatShaft at aol.com LstatShaft at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 18:31:39 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/3/2003 3:25:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
elheme at telerama.com writes:

> I assume then that mtv over there doesn't play as much dribble as it does
> here?  I'd just suposed that mtv across the world played about the same with
> very minor variations.

They play more cool stuff but they do play alot of utter crap, too.  Although
you can learn German by watching the subtitles of the non-music-video shows,
of which there are naturally plenty.

You also get to see a lot of German hip hop, which is pretty cool.

[P]