Dead D.J.'s

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 08:21:19 EST 2003

"If not for a recent citywide ban on smoking in bars,
they might never have found the body, police said."

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20031207-051637-7200r.htm

I wonder what's in the walls at The Upstage.

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

According to folklore, Michael Faraday, who discovered the principle of electromagnetic induction in the 1830's, was asked by a British politician to what conceivable use electricity might be put. Faraday replied, "Sir, I do not know what it is good for. But of one thing I am quite certain--someday you will tax it."