Dead D.J.'s

Chris Mattick CMattick at klettrooney.com
Tue Dec 9 13:01:28 EST 2003

This is my absolute favorite news story in weeks... Thank you, Jeremy.

Also, effective immediately, my DJ name is now Grandmasta Sanchez II. "You think you're a Goth DJ? P'shaw, REAL Goth DJs entomb themselves in their own clubs...."

-----
Christopher T. Mattick

Klett Rooney Lieber & Schorling
A Professional Corporation

The information transmitted in this electronic message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computers on which it may be stored.

>>> Pope Jeremy <automaticlarynx at yahoo.com> 12/09/03 11:21AM >>>
"If not for a recent citywide ban on smoking in bars,
they might never have found the body, police said."

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20031207-051637-7200r.htm

I wonder what's in the walls at The Upstage.

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

According to folklore, Michael Faraday, who discovered the principle of electromagnetic induction in the 1830's, was asked by a British politician to what conceivable use electricity might be put. Faraday replied, "Sir, I do not know what it is good for. But of one thing I am quite certain--someday you will tax it."