Selling a few CDs for offensively low prices.

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 9 17:17:05 EST 2003

Right, so I've been going through my CD
collection and have decided I can part with a
pretty good chunk of it.  In some cases I have
doubles, and in some cases I just feel like these
CDs would be more listened-to and appreciated by
someone else.  Below is a list of albums I am
selling.  All are in good condition, though
because I was a radio station music director for
6 years, there are a few CDs in here that were
given to me long after they'd been removed from
rotation, and that might have call letters
sharpied onto them.  All such CDs are marked
(Radio) and are knocked down in price from what
I'd normally charge.  Similarly, there are a few
CDs in here without a cover sleeve.  I have
accordingly priced these too.  Nearly everything
here is really really cheap.  I'd like to unload
all of these.  I'd eBay them, but with so many,
it's a pain in the butt and I'd prefer to make
this really easy for everyone.  Plus this way
it's all local.  Anyhow, email me privately to
set up purchases.

(and to the one or two of you with whom I'd
spoken about buying compilations some time ago,
I've relisted them here after having never made
mutual contact last time)

Thanks,
-Alexx

------------------------
All $1 CDs are 5 for $3.

Behold:

Price	Band 		Album
___________________________________
1	13Mg.		Remixes	EP
2	13Mg.		Eternacate
1	A Split Second	The Colosseum Crash	CDS
4	Acumen Nation	More Human Heart
3	Acumen Nation	Unkind	EP
1	Alex Reece	Feel the Sunshine - Remixes	CDS
1	Anathema Device	Something Lurking In The Dark	EP
1	Anu		Songs for the Last Man on Earth
4	Anything Box	Dance	EP	(Radio)
4	Apocalyptica	Plays Metallica by Four Cellos
3	Arling & Cameron	Music for Imaginary Films
3	Armageddon Dildos	Lost
2	Armageddon Dildos	Every Day Is Like Sunday	EP
1	Babylonian Tiles	Green Midnight Glow
1	Bebel Gilberto	Tanto Tempo
2	Blacklands		Blacklands
3	Boingo (OingoBoingo)	Boingo
1	Boom Crash Opera	These Here Are Crazy Times
1	Brave		Waist Deep In Dark Water
1	Carla Werner	Ready for Departure	CDS
4	Christian Death	Insanus, Ultio, Proditio, Misericordiaque
4	Circle of Dust	Brainchild
4	Circle of Dust	Disengage
4	Cobalt 60 (Front 242 side project)	Elemental
5	Collide		Some Kind of Strange
3	Course of Empire	Initiation
3	Cranes		Jewel	EP
3	Cranes		Adrift	CDS
3	Cranes		Lilies	EP
4	Crocodile Shop	Pain
4	Crocodile Shop	Beneath
4	Crocodile Shop	Soviet
4	Crocodile Shop	Everything Is Dead And Gone
2	Crocodile Shop	Wrong	EP
3	Crocodile Shop	Metalwerks	EP
3	Cubanate		Cubanate
5	Culture Kultur	Reflex
2	Cydonia		Cydonia
3	Danzig		5Blackacidevil		(No sleeve)
3	Dark Illumination	Realize the Error
1	De Infernali	Symphonia De Infernali
5	Death Cult		Ghost Dance
4	Deathline Int'l	Cybrid
4	Deathline Int'l	Arashi Syndrom
4	Deathline Int'l	Zarathoustra		(Radio)
2	Depeche Mode	Barrel of a Gun (3-track)	CDS
4	Depeche Mode	Enjoy the Silence (The
Quad: Final Mix [15-minute version])	CDS
3	Depeche Mode	Behind the Wheel / Route 66	EP
2	Depeche Mode	Only When I Lose Myself	CDS	(Radio)
3	Depeche Mode	Barrel of a Gun (5-track)	EP
3	Depeche Mode	Policy of Truth / Kaleid	EP
3	Depeche Mode	In Your Room (live)	EP
3	Dessau		Dessau
7	Die Form		Histories	2CD
5	Die Form		Vicious Circles - The Best Of
5	Die Form		Duality
3	Die Warzau	Big Electric Metal Bass Face
5	Diva Destruction	Passion's Price
4	Dive		Snakedressed
2	Dominion		Only the Strong Survive
4	Download		Sidewinder	EP
7	Download		Charlie's Family
6	Download		The Eyes of Stanley Pain
3	Download		III		(Radio, no sleeve)
1	Drama		Doubletime	CDS	(No sleeve)
5	Duran Duran	Duran Duran (Wedding album)
5	Duran Duran	Seven and the Ragged Tiger
5	Duran Duran	Big Thing
5	Duran Duran	Thank You
2	Faith Assembly	Crash and Burn	CDS
2	Filter		Hey Man Nice Shot	CDS
3	Final Cut		Atonement V2.0
2	Final Cut		Grind	EP
2	Finitribe		An Unexpected Groovy Treat
5	Foetus		Gash
5	Foetus (The Foetus Symphony Orchestra)	York
4	Foetus (You've Got Foetus On Your Breath)	Deaf		(Radio)
4	Foetus (You've Got Foetus On Your Breath)	Ache		(Radio)
3	Foreskin 500	Starbent But Superfreaked
5	Front 242		Re-Boot
5	Front 242		Live Code
4	Front 242		No Comment
2	Front 242		Religion	CDS	(No sleeve)
5	Front 242		Headhunter 2000	2CD	(Radio )
2	Front 242		Gripped By Fear	CDS	(Radio, no sleeve)
2	Front 242		Rhythm of Time	CDS	(Radio)
5	Front Line Assembly	Tactical Neural Implant		(Radio)
7	Front Line Assembly	Re-Wind	2CD
6	Front Line Assembly	Live Wired	2CD
6	Front Line Assembly	Implode
6	Front Line Assembly	Hard Wired
5	Front Line Assembly	Flavour of the Weak
4	Front Line Assembly	The Blade	EP	(Radio)
4	Front Line Assembly	Mindphaser	EP	(Radio)
4	Front Line Assembly	Caustic Grip		(Radio)
4	Front Line Assembly	Millenium EP	EP
5	Funker Vogt	Thanks For Nothing
5	Funker Vogt	We Came To Kill
1	Fusion Room	High Velocity	EP
4	Gary Numan	Random (02)		(Radio)
3	Gene Loves Jezebel	Kiss of Life
3	Glis		Extract EP	EP
1	Godflesh		Xnoybis	CDS
3	Godflesh		Love and Hate In Dub
3	Godflesh		Slavestate		(Radio)
5	Godmodule		Artificial
3	Hand of God	At Heaven's Gate
5	Hate Dept.		Technical Difficulties
3	Hate Dept.		Release It	EP
1	Hate Dept.		Dead Peddler CDS		(No sleeve)
3	Hate Dept.		The Hate Dept. Marketing Tool	EP
4	Hate Dept.		Omnipresent		(Radio)
4	Haujobb		Cleaned Visions	EP
5	I, Parasite	Horseslayer
5	I, Parasite	Turin
5	Jared Louche and the Aliens	Covergirl
5	Juno Reactor	Bible of Dreams
4	Kevorkian Death Cycle	A+0 [m]
2	kHz		Cryogenic Sleep
2	Kidney Thieves	Phi In The Sky	EP
2	KMFDM		Rules	CDS
6	KMFDM		Symbols
4	KMFDM		Light	EP
4	KMFDM		Megalomanical	EP
4	KMFDM		Split/Piggybank	EP
4	KMFDM		Adios		(Radio)
4	KMFDM		Juke-Joint Jezebel: The Giorgio Moroder Mixes	EP
3	Komputer		The World of Tomorrow		(Radio)
1	Kozo		Planned Penetration
7	Laibach		Rekapitulation 1980-84
6	Laibach		Also Sprach John Paul II
6	Laibach		Sympathy for the Devil	EP
5	Lard		Pure Chewing Satisfaction
4	Lights of Euphoria	Voices		(Radio)
4	Live		Mental Jewelry
3	Luxt		Razing Eden		(Radio)
2	Machines of Loving Grace	Butterfly Wings	CDS
2	Machines of Loving Grace	Burn Like
Brilliant Trash (At Jackie's Funeral)	CDS
3	Machines of Loving Grace	Perfect Tan (Bikini Atoll)	EP
2	Man(i)kin		Sacrament	EP
6	MDFMK		MDFMK
1	Mephisto Odyssey	The Lift EP	EP
2	MindFluxFuneral	Birthmark
5	Ministry		Dark Side of the Spoon
5	Ministry		The Land of Rape and Honey
5	Ministry		Just One Fix	EP
3	Monaco		Music For Pleasure		(Radio)
4	Mono Puff (They Might Be Giants side project)	Unsupervised
3	Mono Puff (They Might Be Giants side
project)	The Devil Went Down to Newport
(Totally Rocking)	CDS
3	Mussolini Headkick	Blood On The Flag
4	My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
	Some Have To DanceŠ Some Have To Kill
5	My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult	A Crime For All Seasons
7	My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
	Kooler than Jesus
	(Autographed)
5	My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult	Dirty Little Secrets
1	My Psychotic Motor	The You EP	EP
2	Neurepublik	Ostentatious
2	Neurepublik	Gotik Neuromantik
2	Neuroactive	Put Your Trust In Me	EP	(Radio)
2	Neuroactive	Parallel Lifeforms	EP	(Radio)
2	Nexus 6		Mechanical Helix
1	Nine Inch Nails	Deep	CDS	(No Sleeve)
2	Nine Inch Nails	The Day The World Went Away	CDS
20	Nine Inch Nails	Suck: Halo 00	CDS
7	Nine Inch Nails	Further Down the Spiral (Euro)
4	Nitzer Ebb		Showtime
4	Nitzer Ebb		Big Hit
4	Nosferatu		The Best of Nosferatu Vol. 1
4	Numb		Language of Silence
3	Numb		Blood Meridian		(No tray card)
4	Numb		Christmeister
4	Numb		Numb
1	Open Canvas	Indumani
1	Ordnance		Buck Shot
2	OutOut		Pepperbox Muzzle
1	Praxis		Animal Behavior	CDS	(No sleeve)
2	Psychopomps	Six Six Six Nights In Hell		(Radio)
3	Psychotica	Espina
1	Rinocerose	Installation Sonore
2	Rorschach Test	Peace Minus One
3	Severed Heads	Rotund for Success
5	Sex Gang Children	Dieche
5	Sister Machine Gun	Sins of the Flesh
5	Sister Machine Gun	Metropolis
5	Sister Machine Gun	Burn
2	Sister Machine Gun	Wired/Lung	EP	(Radio)
1	Sister Soleil	Soularium		(Radio, no sleeve)
2	Sixty Cycle Hum	Sink In
2	Skin Chamber	Wound		(Radio)
2	Skin Machine	Feed the Flesh
3	Skinny Puppy	Addiction	CDS
2	Slave Unit		Slave Unit
10	Smashing Pumpkins	Mellon Collie and
the Infinite Sadness (Euro)	2CD
4	SMP		Terminal
3	Society Burning	Tactiq		(Radio)
5	Spahn Ranch	Architecture
5	Spahn Ranch	The Coiled One
1	State 4		State 4
2	Static Engine	Submolecular
5	Steve Reich	Reich Remixed
2	Stochastic Theory	What You Weren't	EP
1	Sunna		One Minute Science
4	Sunshine Blind	Liquid
1	T		T
2	Tapping the Vein	Sugar Falls / The Ledge	CDS
4	Tara Vanflower	This Womb Like Liquid Honey
6	Tears For Fears	Tears Roll Down (Greatest Hits 82-92)
2	Templebeat	Interzone	EP
3	Templebeat	Black Suburbia
5	The Creatures	Hybrids
5	The Creatures	Anima Animus
12	The Cure		Live at
Glastonbury 1990: radio broadcast CD	2CD
15	The Cure		Japanese Whispers
3	The Cure		The 13th (Euro)	CDS
3	The Cure		The 13th	CDS
3	The Cure		Mint Car (Euro)	CDS
3	The Cure		Mint Car	CDS
4	The Cure		Strange Attraction	EP
2	The Dust of Basement	Words of God	CDS
4	The Electric Hellfire Club	Unholy Roller
3	The Electric Hellfire Club	Calling Dr. Luv		(Radio)
1	The Producers	Three-Track Sampler	CDS
3	The Wake		Christine	EP
2	Tori Amos		Bliss	CDS
1	Tya		Perplexion
4	Unit 187		Loaded
3	Unit 187		Stillborn	EP
2	Violent Femmes	Add It Up (Best of)		(No case)
1	Wave Workers Foundation	In The Whirlpool
3	White Town	Women In Technology
4	White Zombie	Supersexy Swing' Sounds
3	White Zombie	The Heavy Stuff Sampler	EP
2	X-Act		Barrel of a Gun	CDS

Compilations:

$1
Trackspotting (Bandees, Joy Lies Within, Mercy Machine, etc.)
Trackspotting III (MK Ultra, Joy Lies Within, Bandees, etc.)
Stormy Weather (Bjork, Gwen Stefani, Shawn Colvin, Joni Mitchell, etc.)
I Hear Ya (Razed In Black, Napalm Death, The Gathering, No Motiv, etc.)
Sonic Bionic (Abstinence, Machine Soul, Alert, etc.)

$2
Cyberpuncture   (Diverje, Noxious Emotion, Wage Class Slave, etc.)
Ozzfest Sampler (Pantera, Mindless Self-Indulgence, Vast, AC/DC, etc.)
Nuclear Blast: Defcon One (Susperia, Tapping the
Vein, Theatre of Tragedy, Immortal, etc.)
Doom & Gloom (Sunshine Blind, Circle of Dust,
Sleep Chamber, OutOut, Requiem in White, etc.)
[radio promo]
Complications (Oneiroid Psychosis, Alien Faktor, Morpheus Sister) [radio promo]
United II Tour (Pigface, Hate Dept., Dope,
Chemlab, Thrill Kill Kult, Slick Idiot, Bile,
etc.)
Selections from The Goth Box (Switchblade
Symphony, The Wake, Christian Death, Die Form,
Alien Sex Fiend, etc.)
Certain Damage 23 (Psychedelic Furs, A Flock of
Seagulls, Young Fresh Fellows, VHF, etc.)
The Best of Gothic Radio (Collide, Mindless
Faith, This Morn Omina, Ego Likeness, etc.)
Cold Hands Seduction 32 (Tiamat, Anathema, Glis, Penumbra, Carphax Files, etc.)

$3
Fascist Communist Revolutionaries (Chemlab, Dive, Dessau, Haloblack, etc.)
Echo (Chemlab, Shinjuku Filth, C17H19NO3, Ipecac Loop, etc.)
Mind Ripper (Testify, The Fair Sex, Plastic Noise Experience, etc.)
Slip This On and Rock Hard (N17, Clay People, 13MG, Final Cut, Nihil, etc.)
The Island of Dr. Moreau (Einsturzende Neubauten, J.S. Bach, Gary Chang)
Drug Test Three (Pigface, Lab Report, Psychic TV, Scorn, etc.) [radio promo]
Eclectica (Changelings, Machine In The Garden, Zoar, The Unquiet Void, etc.)
Alternative NRG (Sonic Youth, U2, EMF, L7,
R.E.M., Jesus and Mary Chain, James, Annie
Lennox, etc.)

$4
Quadrophobia (Gridlock, Velvet Acid Christ, Individual Totem, Neutronic)
The O Files (Covenant, Klinik, Forma Tadre, Dimentia Simplex)
Judge Dredd (Sdtk: The Cure, White Zombie, The The, Cocteau Twins, etc.)
100 Tears (Tribute to The Cure: Leæther Strip,
Razed In Black, The Shroud, Nosferatu, etc.)
The X-Files (The Cure, Filter, Bjork, The Dust Brothers, Sarah McLachlan, etc.)
Drug Test Three (Pigface, Lab Report, Psychic TV, Scorn, etc.)
Electro Industrial Assassins (Lights of Euphoria,
Birmingham 6, Luc Van Acker, Psychopomps, etc.)
Industrial Madness 2 (Razed In Black, Die Krupps,
X Marks the Pedwalk, Psychic TV, etc.)
Industrial Madness 3 (Electric Hellfire Club,
Project Pitchfork, Die Form, Decoded Feedback,
etc.)
Coldwave Breaks (Hate Dept., Pain Station, Chemlab, 16 Volt, etc.)
Just Say Mao (Depeche Mode, Underworld,
Morrissey, Lou Reed, Erasure, Martin Gore,
Throwing Muses, etc.)
Television's Greatest Hits (TV themes: Twin
Peaks, Knight Rider, 6 Million Dollar Man,
Simpsons, etc.)
A Saucerful of Pink (Pink Floyd Tribute: Leæther
Strip, Psychic TV, Controlled Bleeding, Sky Cries
Mary, etc.)
Resist the Command (Stromkern, din_fiv, Snog,
Velvet Acid Christ, etc.) [missing back tray card]
New Wave Hits vol. 14 (Art of Noise, Red Hot
Chili Peppers, Bronski Beat, Miracle Legion, etc.)
See Hollywood and Vine (Radiohead, Less Than
Jake, Jimmy Eat World, The Jesus Lizard, etc.)
New Violent Breed (VNV Nation, Funker Vogt,
Winterkalte, In Strict Confidence, Pain Station,
etc.)
Dedicated Introduction (Cranes, Spiritualized, Spacemen 3, etc.)
4AD Pixies / Cocteau Twins Sampler (7 Pixies
tracks, 6 Cocteau twins tracks, no sleeve)

$5
Ringworn v.1 (Android Lust, Oneiroid Psychosis,
Interface, Diverje, Monstrum Sepsis, etc.)
Mortal Kombat: More Kombat (Juno Reactor, Killing
Joke, Sister Machine Gun, God Lives Underwater,
etc.)
Funky Alternatives Eight  (Pig, Revolting Cocks,
Godflesh, Pop Will Eat Itself, Mussolini
Headkick, etc.)
In Goth Daze (London After Midnight, Switchblade
Symphony, Alien Sex Fiend, Specimen, etc.)
New Dark Noise (Gary Numan, Razed In Black, Bella
Morte, Frontline Assembly, X Marks the Pedwalk,
etc.)
Wired Injections (Razed in Black, Switchblade
Symphony, Electric Hellfire Club, Psychic TV,
Download, The Wake, etc.)
Sacrilege (Front 242 Tribute: VNV Nation, Electro Assassin, Crisis NTI, etc.)
Until the End of the World (Depeche Mode, Nick
Cave, R.E.M., U2, Lou Reed, Can, Talking Heads,
etc.)
Tonal Evidence (Nick Cave, Throbbing Gristle,
Meat Beat Manifesto, Inspiral Carpets, Diamanda
Galas, etc.)
The Resurrection (Beborn Beton, Stromkern, In
Strict Confidence, Melotron, etc.)
The Crow (The Cure, NIN, Thrill Kill Kult, Stone
Temple Pilots, Machines of Loving Grace, etc.)
Virgin Voices (Madonna Tribute: KMFDM, Front Line
Assembly, Dead or Alive, Information Society, Boy
George, etc.)
Electropolis (Front Line Assembly, Funker Vogt,
Snog, Haujobb, Wumpscut, Evil's Toy, etc.)
Graver's Paradise (Apooptygma Berzerk,
Zeromancer, Funker Vogt, Gary Numan, Mission UK,
Bella Morte, etc.)
2CD: Trancemode Express II  (Depeche Mode
Tribute: Good Courage, DIN, Interfaith, etc.)
2CD: Gothik (Rosetta Stone, Alien Sex Fiend,
Ikon, Switchblade Symphony, Mephisto Waltz, etc.)
[radio promo]

$6
I Sometimes Wish I Was Famous (Depeche Mode
Tribute: Spock, Elegant Machinery, Cat Rapes Dog,
etc.)
Shine (New Order, Blur, The Smiths, Oasis,
Electronic, James, Suede, Jesus Jones, Pulp,
Elastica, etc.)
2CD: Drug Test Two  (Pigface, FM Einheit, Dead
Voices On Ait, Test Dept., Sheep on Drugs, etc.)
2CD: Totentanz (Leaether Strip, X Marks the
Pedwalk, Spahn Ranch, Mentallo and the Fixer,
etc.)
2CD: Cryonica Tanz (Stromkern, Seabound, Razed In
Black, Fiction 8, Aiboforcem, Cubanate, Inertia,
Cesium :137, etc.)

$8
2CD: Industrial Revolution: 3rd Edition (Skinny
Puppy, Razed In Black, Laibach, Killing Joke,
Project Pitchfork, etc.)
2CD: We Came To Dance Vol. 10 (Skinny Puppy,
Leæther Strip, In Strict Confidence, Evil's Toy,
Ravenous, etc.)

$10
2CD: Industrial Revolution (Skinny Puppy,
Pigface, Ministry, Einsturzende Neubauten,
Throbbing Gristle, Brian Eno, Kraftwerk, KMFDM,
etc.)
3CD: Stilleto Vamp (This Ascension, Ikon,
Electric Hellfire Club, Gene Loves Jezebel, Lydia
Lunch, etc.)
3CD: Flesheaters (The Mission, The Damned, Iggy
Pop, Alien Sex Fiend, New Model Army, etc.)
3CD: Undead (Bauhaus, The Damned, The Mission,
March Violets, Echo and the Bunnymen, etc.)

$18
4CD: There Is No Time (Haujobb, Wumpscut,
Project Pitchfork, Numb, Hate Dept., X Marks the
Pedwalk, Spahn Ranch, Suicide Commando,
Informatik, etc.)

$28
3CD: WaxTrax! BlackBox (Coil, Ministry, Thrill
Kill Kult, Revolting Cocks, KMFDM, Sister Machine
Gun, Pig, Chris Connelly, Doubting Thomas,
Cyberaktif, Foetus, KLF, Laibach, Meat Beat
Manifesto, Psychic TV, etc.)
------