body part bands or albums

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:45:14 EST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Arcane wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:41:39 -0500 (EST), Pauline Law wrote:
> > can you add to this list?
>
> A quick glance through my collection yielded these suggestions.  I'm
> sure many of them will be of absolutely no use to you.  Hey, they
> make sense together in my world . . .

whoa-oh-oh.
between you, adam and joel (not to forget ray and chris), i think i have
enough for a week's worth of radio shows. maybe i will have to bring back
the body parts at a later date as well.

> Second Skin

fuck.
someone did a really good song named this.
i think they were a c-letter band, but i can't think of it --
the changelings? umm.. no. i always get them mixed up with the mission uk
but that's clearly not it.

> Wang Chung (heh)

unfortunately having knowledge of what those words mean in chinese kind of
disqualifies them to me -- but not to our wholly 'merkin listeners!

what does wang chung do, though? :O

pauline