An important ? for the romantics out there from the Cheezeboi...

johneich at comcast.net johneich at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 19:30:36 EST 2003

Ok monkey lovers,
      If anyone remembers me I am the Cheezeboi. In February I am getting engaged to a very wonderful woman. I have come up with a couple ideas on how to propose but none of them have panned out. To all of you romantics out there such as myself, I am now considering new ideas. I promise that after we are engaged we will continue the party of drunken debauchery at Ceremony. I don't frequent it as much as I used to but am slowly getting back into it. Some of you know my fiance to be, Crystal, Criddle or on her LJ, deaddreamer. I could really appreciate some ideas on this and I know Derek muthafuckin PeGritz should have some awesome ones among others. The persons idea I use will be bought the drink of their choice for our toast. Also for any of you who remember Brian Dripps, like Allison, he will be in attendance in a rare treat. One more thing, if anyone can get me in touch with my old bud Matthew Heilman it would be much appreciated. For the people that help me out with ideas for this I will appreciate you for eternity. An early thanks to all of the monkey's who fling their ideas towards me. Cheezeboi

P.S. Derek, I will not propose while Gary Numan is being spun