An important ? for the romantics out there from the Cheezeboi...

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Sun Dec 21 22:00:18 EST 2003

Dude--I'm, like, flattered and stuff. :) I tend to be violently
*un*-romantic these days, so I don't known just how much I can contribute,
but I'll help out in any way I can...and I'll try not to set anything or
anyone on fire in the process.

I've always had this goofball idea of proposing to a woman by "cutting" the
ring out of my body with a scalpel and then handing it to her (mind you,
special FX are in order here, as real blood generally doesn't signify
eternal love unless, like, you're Angelina Jolie or someone equally as
braindamaged). I'll never actually get any use out of that idea, so if you
like it, run with it yourself!

> P.S. Derek, I will not propose while Gary Numan is being spun

This is good. The last damn time someone played Numan, it began a
90-minutes-straight boogiethon that practically induced a neural overload.

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/