An important ? for the romantics out there from the Cheezeboi...

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 22:19:56 EST 2003

If I wanted to marry Derek Pegritz, I'd swallow the
engagement ring, and then go over to his house. When
he wasn't looking, I'd swallow about a quart of castor
oil, and then start making out with him. I'd puke the
ring right into his mouth. When he found it wedged
between his molar and his cheek, he'd weep with jot.
Then I'd serenade him with Skinny Puppy's "Love In
Vein" while shooting up with my own vommit and we'd
get married by a robot from CMU in a sewage treatment
plant.

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999 there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues, by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's population will be Elvis impersonators.