An important ? for the romantics out there from the Cheezeboi...

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Mon Dec 22 00:17:12 EST 2003

You truly *are* my soulmate! No one else has ever cut straight to the core
of my soul with such clarity and poisonous alacrity! I can only applaud such
a truly touching sentiment with a tear squeezed from the corner of my
artificial eye and a bit o' bile squeezed from my spleen, both captured and
contained within a vintage 1935 Schwab embalmer's syringe (Royal, not
Metric, calibration).

*Sigh*

I am truly touched. I feel as though I've just spent a night at the
Neverland Ranch.

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/