TFS, Business As Usual

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 15:48:08 EST 2003

If you're like most people, you're probably thinking that you could
use more Terror Firma Sky in your life. Then again, if you were at
Killing Joke, the Schematic Records Tour, Masquerade 7, E-Craft, or
Ceremony, you might be thinking that you're getting too much TFS
lately. Of course if you're Hellraver you're thinking that I need to
shut my mouth and get into the car. Most likely though, you're
thinking about how you wish I would get to the point already.

The point is this.

Christ Analogue
Trak Addikt
Terror Firma Sky
Transylvanian Terror
7:30 Wed. Dec. 3
Club Laga
$10
All ages

I know its kind of an early announcement, but we have tickets
available, and need a good pre-sale or the show will be cancelled.
You can get tickets from me, DJ Hiem, or any of the other bands. The
ones I have are the best though, because I've touched them which
means you'll be protected from the poison blood of Medussa.

Also, I will be DJing at Ceremony on Nov.22nd. I'll be spinning my
eclectic and eccentric mix of power noise, idm, dark elektro, and
classic industrial/ebm.

=====
TFS, former metal head, recovering rivet head.