after killing joke tonight! [Schematic Tour]

Your Fascist Dictator raphrat at telerama.com
Mon Nov 3 20:00:22 EST 2003

Quoting manny at telerama.com:

> remember-
>
> after Killing Joke tonight, come to the Rex Theater on the South Side
> to see the Schematic El Tour de los Guapos. The biggest IDM tour ever
> to come to Pittsburgh!

i was lame, and bailed on my original plan to hit
both shows in order to try to catch up on my freelance backlog.
i could still kick myself for missing the show at the Rex.

i will say this though.

the definition of joy is watching Manny bug out
with a fierceness to "Requiem"...

though they only played about 40minutes,
Killing Joke rocked.  there were only about
70-100 people there.

you people shame me.

- boo

--
http://www.pghgoth.com

Experts say putting ice cubes up the rectums of unconscious people has
no physiological benefit and can even lead to seizures and stroke.