a really big ball of silly putty!

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Sat Nov 15 20:23:03 EST 2003

That has *got* to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard of....I mean,
that's so retarded I honestly can't believe someone beat ME to the punch in
doing it!

Hmmm....With that amount of Silly Putty, I bet I could "carbon-copy" an
entire *person* just like I would a panel from Gasoline Alley in the Sunday
Funnies.

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal
--Radiohead, "No Surprises"