new Ceremony website + coat check

Christy Christy at spookee.net
Mon Oct 6 13:21:28 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "deeann mikula hartmann" <goth at d33ann.com>
To: "Ancilla Sea-Maid" <ancilla6 at yahoo.com>
Cc: <pgh-goth-list at listless.org>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: new Ceremony website + coat check

> On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Ancilla Sea-Maid wrote:
>
> > The Ceremony website has a brand new look ^_^ If you have not seen
> > it yet, go check out http://ceremony.pghgoth.com (site design by
> > eamon. he's not subbed to the list anymore, but I'll be sure to fwd
> > any feedback)
>
> what was wrong with the old site?  the new one looks like something i
> would have designed, and i don't mean that as a compliment.  i don't
> know, but it says something more like "brochure website for a late 90s
> company" than anything about "goth/industrial" to me.

I noticed the change the other day, because I couldn't find the search
feature for the playlists. The only thing I ever did on that site was search
through the old playlists looking for a specific song I can't the remember
artist/title of, or to see if Pgh DJs were playing a certain band that is
getting a lot of play in other cities.

Christy
http://www.spookee.net