new Ceremony website & a small request

Christy christy at spookee.net
Thu Oct 9 08:34:54 EDT 2003

> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Brian wrote:
In a world where
> there are people who love George W. Bush and people who hate
chocolate,
> can one ever hope to please everybody?

Pleasing a bunch of goths is like herding cats. :D

> The flier archive does sound like a fantastic idea, and I can even
> contribute what may have been our first flier every, using found art
from
> the internet (I did contact the artist for permission) and printed on
red
> paper at Kinko's.  It offered $2 off admission and was passed out at a
> KMFDM concert, IIRC.  (I could be wrong, and the first flier may have
been
> the shitty black-and-white ones we passed out at a Marilyn Manson
> concert.)

What about that one flyer with the misfits skull and mickey mouse? That
was an odd one. :D

FWIW, Megan and I have pretty much almost every flyer we could get our
hands on from the four years we were there. If Kelly's missing any, I'm
sure I could get Megan to go find them and scan them in. My favorite is
the parody of American Gothic, with something about finding some devils
or whatever. We also have Wired flyers, the Ceremony religious tract,
some brochures, concert stuffs, etc. It'd be fun to have an archive of
a lot of that stuff. I like looking through it when I find it. :)

Ok, and this has nothing to do with anything, but the hotmail account
where I fwd'd some of my favorite pgh-goth-list posts got deleted.
(Oops.) If anyone has a copy of the "Yo mamma so goth" list (with boo's
additions) I'd really appreciate it if you'd send it to me. Pretty
please? :D

Christy
http://www.spookee.net