new Ceremony website & a small request

B beep at telerama.com
Thu Oct 9 12:34:11 EDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Christy wrote:

> > The flier archive does sound like a fantastic idea, and I can even
> > contribute what may have been our first flier every, using found art
> > from the internet (I did contact the artist for permission)
[SNIP]
> My favorite is the parody of American Gothic, with something about
> finding some devils or whatever.

That's the one!

> We also have Wired flyers, the Ceremony religious tract, some
> brochures, concert stuffs, etc.

The "Jack Chick" tract parody r0xx0red!

I also have an eight-page promotional comic strip Jen did about a college
freshman who gets a visit from her "fairy gothmother"-- I think eight
people have seen that ever, we never mass-produced them.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music