new Ceremony website + coat check

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:43:54 EDT 2003

> On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, idlechic wrote:
>
> > i'd really be curious to see the flyer that someone handed me at the uk
subs
> > concert.  i think that one was black on red.  it would've been around
> > apr/may of '97.  if/when the flyer gallery comes about, it would be
great if
> > it would have some estimation of when it was from.
>
> Cath designed a flyer for us around that time that was black on red.
> Did it have a dominatrix chic on it?
>
> -KellyA

not sure.  i think i remember it being really busy, but i'm only really sure
of the black on red.  come to think of it, i may still have it in a box
somewhere in the basement.  i kept all my concert ticket stubs for a while,
too, so it might be with them.  the only reason i stopped collecting those
was that most of the concerts i've been to in the past 5-6 years didn't have
stubs.  that's the only thing ticketmaster was ever good for....consistent
stubs.

jolie.